Senior Software Consultant - 1641
Division : PP&M
Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech
Relevant Work Experience : 8 - 12 Years
- Expertise in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Expertise in SQL or Oracle/DB2/MS SQL databases.
- Exposure to Git, Maven, Putty and Eclipse/IntelliJ.
- Expertise in software Design Patterns/frameworks like MVC architecture.
- Experience in API unit tests.
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- At least 6 years of Java development experience.
- Should have worked in at least 2 projects.
- Should have strong hands-on experience building large software systems across Design, Development and Implementation phases.
- Should have strong knowledge of Design Patterns, Data structures & Algorithm.
- Job will require individual contribution with hands-on development and technically guide the team.
- Job will require leading a small team of size 5 and be responsible for delivery of modules assigned to the team.
- Job will require excellent communication skills.
- Experience in AngularJS. Node.js and Bootstrap.
- Exposure to UI development.
- Experience in Agile development techniques like Scrum and Test Driven development.
- Experience in any No SQL databases such as MySql, MongoDB, Neo4j, CouchDB.
- Exposure to play framework.
- Experience in Architectural analysis, Risk mitigation strategies, Source code control, and Build and continuous integration processes.