Senior Manager / Principal Consultant - 1635
Division : PP&M
Relevant Work Experience : 10 - 15 Years
- Hands on experience creating scalable medium-to-large scale Web Applications using Microsoft .NET, C# (or VB.NET) and ASP.NET MVC technologies.
- Experience in creating RESTful services using OData.
- Expert hands-on skills in using Windows Azure technologies and using Azure PaaS features like Cloud Services, Web Apps, SQL Azure etc.
- Sound expertise in defining technical architecture, design and development using Object Oriented Programming Principles, Design Patterns and Software Architecture Patterns.
- Experience in Build Automation, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, Software Configuration, Release Management, and DevOps.
- Strong preference for someone with experience driving agile and/or DevOps cultural change.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to learn and grasp concepts quickly in a fast paced environment is critical to success.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Fluent in English with a proven track record of presenting to and influencing senior management.
- 5+ years’ experience managing development teams – ideally in an agile environment.
- Successful track record of building high performance organizations by hiring and mentoring the best talent. Managed teams of 10-20 developers. Ability to mentor & motivate the team.
- Ability to co-ordinate and execute with the team the design and development aspects of the product.
- Ability to define and implement right set of processes for efficient project execution and high quality delivery. Extensive experience in project development using Scrum.
- Superior project management skills to manage multi-developer projects and experience of delivering high quality projects on time.
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular mentoring.
- Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
- Work with architects, product owners and the team to estimate and plan projects in an agile environment.
- Instil best practices for development and champion their adoption.