Analyst - 1649
Division : NoVAtel
Qualification : B.Tech/ M.Sc / MCA / M.Tech
Relevant Work Experience : 3 - 5 Years
- Good understanding of logics and algorithms for firmware development involving Inter Process Communication (IPC) mechanisms, Device drivers and Multi-tasking in RTOS environment like Greenhills Integrity.
- Working on interfacing various communication devices such as WI-Fi, Blue-tooth, Cellular modem protocols (HSPA./CDMA) etc.,
- Working on NAND and NOR flash file system management.
- Be a participative member of a FW development team by interacting with team members towards successful deliver of the FW product as per the Novatel’s Firmware Standards and practices.
- Design, document, code, test and integration of Firmware modules.
- Formulate and implement procedures and plans for resolving problems.
- Perform peer code reviews and developer testing to ensure that you deliver good quality code.
- Use SW version control systems and defect tracking tools like JIRA.
- RTOS, C & C++ and Firmware development
- A maximum of 5 years of related industry experience conforming to the experience details state above.
- Should have had hands-on experience in the embedded programming for products through the product life cycle.
- Expertise in Embedded C/C++ is essential.
- Practical experience of hard real-time embedded systems development. Fluent in RTOS such as Greenhills Integrity, MQX and/or others and IDEs for C++ development.
- Experience on interfacing various communication devices such as WI-Fi, Blue-tooth, Cellular modem protocols (HSPA./CDMA) etc.,
- Experience on NAND and NOR flash file system management.
- Experience with writing device drivers and communications interfaces like, UART, USB, I2C,SPI drivers will be a definite asset as will knowledge Liaise with other departments regarding technical matters.
- Familiar with CAN protocols and J1939 standards is an added qualification.
- Should have practical hands-on experience with Debuggers and interacting with the relevant embedded HW.
- Experience in HW/SW interfaces and interactions for the characterization and qualification of working software-enabled hardware systems.
- Must be comfortable working with embedded development boards and test equipment.
- Self-motivated team player with proven problem solving skills.
- Outgoing and energetic with exceptional people skills.
- Multi-tasking with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel, worldwide.