Software Consultant - 3D Programmer
Division : PP&M
Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech
Relevant Work Experience : 5-8 Years
- Background in applied mathematics: basic knowledge in descriptive geometry and matrix computation.
- Experience with a 3D modeler : like Acis from Spatial
- Solid experience in computer science: .NET programming and DB knowledge. Skill in Java and graph DB would be an additional asset.
- Persistency and visualization optimization: memory, performance and scalability management. WebGL knowledge would be a plus.
- Additional knowledge on non-Windows platform like iOS and Android could help for tablet and smart phone visualization.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Effective in a team environment as well as working independently.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced milestone driven environment.
- Excellent People Skills - Demonstrated ability to work with both technical and non- technical individuals, both in gathering information and communicating direction and status.