Division : HS&I
Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech
Relevant Work Experience : 3 - 5 years
- Automation and client side unit testing, TDD (Test driven development) and respective frameworks
- Knowledgeable in Version control (Git), Web Performance Optimization
- Familiar with tools such as R and any NOSQL database (Elastic is preferred) or similar software.
- Familiarity with build and CI tools like, Gradle, Jenkins.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to analyze large and complex data sets with proven experience in delivering recommendations to leadership
- Experience in Statistical/Numerical background (degree or equivalent, preferred but optional)
- Manipulate and analyze large volumes of public safety data via statistical and data visualization tools
- Deliver the features (user stories) with utmost quality
- Providing automation (unit tests) for each piece of code in place and any new code will be driven by tests (TDD).
- Continually seek new or improved software and capabilities
- Provide ad-hoc analytics support and activities in a collaborative work environment
- Work to enhance team’s current skill level on current platforms
- Develop innovative approaches and come up with workflows that will assist analysts using our products
- Working with other analytical teams across the business to learn and share best practice.