Division : PPM
Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech
Relevant Work Experience :12 - 14 Yrs
Should have konwledge on Odata, REST, SOAP and WEB API
- Evaluate automation service requests for feasibility within the framework of Smart suite of PPM products. Includes interfacing with customers, collecting/assessing requirements, and preparing high-level solution designs.
- Write and Submit Technical proposals with estimates
- Take ownership of automation projects from design to delivery including management of scope, schedule, cost, and quality
- Subject Matter Expert on architecture, API of one PPM product
- Provide technical leadership to the local automation team.
- Interface with Customers/ Development and Product Management to influence future direction of product API
- Envision, develop and maintain tools to enhance quality and productivity of PPM customers
- The candidate should be a quick learner of new technologies in the field of WebAPI using industry standard integration protocols such as OData, REST, SOAP.
- Provide Training/ Consulting to PPM customers on automation using PPM products