TELE1001 – SmartPlant Electrical Basic User
What will the course cover?
This course is designed to train new users of SmartPlant Electrical. This is an instructional course with an emphasis on giving the user a full overview of features and functionalities of a new software for electrical engineers and designers. Upon completion, the user will be able to apply these features and functions to his daily electrical design needs.
What are the major topics covered?
- Creating Reference Data & Equipment
- Creating Project Data & Equipment
- Data Objects (Creation & Manipulation)
- Schematics & Single Line Diagrams
Who should attend?
For people interested basic SmartPlant Electrical software usage ranging from data entry to reviewing options.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- Intermediate knowledge of electrical design
- Familiarity with Windows-based applications
How long is the course?
This is a 5 day course held at Hexagon Capability Center India, Hyderabad