TINT1004 – SmartPlant Instrumentation Customization and Data Management
What will the course cover?
This course is designed for current users of SmartPlant Instrumentation, IT and support specialists who are responsible for its administration, and customization for company specific needs, as well as plant and project lead specialists in charge of instrument data management.
What are the major topics covered?
- SmartPlant Instrumentation database overview
- Introduction to InfoMaker - libraries, queries, reports
- Creating and customizing reports in InfoMaker
- Customizing specifications internally and using InfoMaker
- Working with Fieldbus
- Working with Import Utility
- Working with Merger utility
- Working with Intrinsic Safety Loop Calculation
- Interfaces - P&ID, DCS, vendor calculation software
Who should attend?
For people interested in setting up SmartPlant Instrumentation databases and managing the application. Also those supplying first line support and report customization.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- Completion of SmartPlant Instrumentation Basic User class (TINT1001), or extensive practical experience with SmartPlant Instrumentation
- Basic industry knowledge of instrumentation
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows applications
How long is the course?
This is a 3 day course held at Hexagon Capability Center India, Hyderabad