TINT1006 – SmartPlant Instrumentation Advanced Wiring and Reporting
What will the course cover?
This course is designed for experienced designers, project specialists and support personnel who are responsible for use and customization of SmartPlant Instrumentation (INtools) specifically in the area of wiring detailed design. In this course, students will learn use of new features as well as ways to customize the SmartPlant Report Generator (formerly Enhanced Smartloop, or ESL) output.
What are the major topics covered?
- Using new wiring equipment entities to create "real world" panel layouts
- Panel location and hierarchy setup
- Working with Explorers - Domain, Reference,Wiring and Loop
- Networked wiring design - Foundation Fieldbus, Profibus and HART devices wiring (optional)
- Room, Panel, and Rack Layout drawing creation
- Customization of SmartPlant Report Generator Symbols
Who should attend?
For people intersted in creating custom reports specifically in the area of wiring detailed design.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- Completion of SmartPlant Instrumentation Basic User class (TINT1001)
- Substantial experience with SmartPlant Instrumentation (INtools)
- Familiarity with Windows applications
How long is the course?
This is a 5 day course held at Hexagon Capability Center India, Hyderabad