TSMP1002 – SmartPlant 3D Electrical Modeling
What will the course cover?
This course is for electrical users involved in modeling. The course features an introduction to the graphics environment, equipment modeling, and routing techniques for cableway, cable tray, ductbank and conduit as well as routing cables.
What are the major topics covered?
- Overview of common graphics environment
- Defining a working set
- SmartStep commands
- Interactive interference checking
- Equipment modeling
- Cableway and cable tray modeling
- Duct bank modeling
- Conduit routing
- Hangers and supports
- Routing cables
Who should attend?
For people interested in creating 3D models for Electrical disciplines.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows user interface
- Knowledge of 3D plant design CAD concepts
How long is the course?
This is a 5 day course held at Hexagon Capability Center India, Hyderabad