TSMP2005 – SmartPlant 3D Report Customization
What will the course cover?
This course is for Application Specialists involved in the customization of reports form SmartPlant 3D databases. The course starts with workflows for generating reports, followed by various configuration and customization techniques.
What are the major topics covered?
- Defining New Reports
- Understanding the data model
- Report Definitions/Excel Data
- Creating Report Templates
Who should attend?
For people interested in creating and maintaining reference data such as piping specifications, equipments for a particular discipline(s), configuration and generation of deliverables.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- One of the SmartPlant 3D Modeling courses (TSMP1001, TSMP1002, or TSMP1003)
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL statements
- Knowledge of 3D Plant Design CAD Concepts
How long is the course?
This is a 5 day course held at Hexagon Capability Center India, Hyderabad