TSPE5100 – SmartPlant Integration and Mapping for Tool Experts
What will the course cover?
The Integration and Mapping for Tool Experts course is designed to introduce a tool expert to the concepts and functionality available in an integrated environment. The class begins with an overview of integration scenarios and integration participants and continues with an introduction to the Common User Interface. This course also covers SmartPlant Foundation setup for integration and explores the details of publish and retrieve processes using SmartPlant P&ID, SmartPlant Instrumentation, SmartPlant Foundation, and SmartPlant 3D. Then, course deals with mapping procedures involving authoring tools, testing the custom mapping and troubleshooting integration issues. The class is presented as a combination of interactive activities followed by occasional hands-on activity periods.
What are the major topics covered? [Table of Contents]
- Review of the SmartPlant Foundation Integration Schema
- Finding Published Data in a CDW Model
- Setting up and Implementing the Publish Process
- Handling Load Queues
- Managing Published Data in SmartPlant Foundation
- Exploring the Integrated Model
- Using the Common User Interface (Common UI)
- Managing Instrument Process Data (IPD)
- Using Line List Application (LLA)
- Custom Mapping with SmartPlant P&ID
- Custom Mapping with SmartPlant Instrumentation
- Custom Mapping with SmartPlant 3D
- Loading Schema Changes and Testing
- Custom PBS
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
Class attendees should be familiar with Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit or Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit and have knowledge of a SmartPlant Enterprise authoring tool.
How long is the course?
This is a 5 day course held at Hexagon Capability Center India, Hyderabad